How to Download Facebook Videos by using Videoder
Videoder is really very amazing tool for downloading online videos directly from videos websites like YouTube. Even one can easily download favourite Facebook videos on phone with the help of this amazing app. There are times when preserving some lovable or adorable moment is necessary. So, you may save your moments in videos and pictures. But accidently if you delete such of your contents, it makes you feel you sorry. When you remind that some of the copies are present on your Facebook post then you may try to find a way to download such contents. Moreover, though you can’t download contents directly from Facebook but you have a perfect solution. So, you can download Facebook videos by using Videoder video downloader. This app is the key to all such problems.
So, download your favourite Facebook videos using Videoder app in no time. Apart from this it also helps you download videos from many other popular video sites like Vimeo, YouTube, etc. Not just that it allows you to download videos in very high quality as you can choose video resolutions that best suits you.
Procedure to Download Facebook Videos from Website using Videoder App
- Firstly, go to Facebook website and sign in to your account.
- Browse home page of your Facebook’s account and choose a video that you are looking for to download on your phone.
- Next, after selecting the video tap the download button.
- The download button is a blue icon found at the top of every video. What you do is tap the blue icon of a particular video that you want to download.
- Once you tap the icon a pop-up menu appears.
- On the pop-up menu, you find various options such as resolution. From all the options choose appropriately.
- Now you find it asking for a location to store your video choose the location.
- Now a dialogue box appears stating the location of the download saved. If you want then you can change location as per your convenience.
- Also, in the small dialog box choose number of threads that helps managing faster downloading speed.
- Now tap ‘Start Download’ option.
- Video will start downloading and after the video completes download then you will get notification.
Method to Download Facebook Videos from Facebook Application
- Run the Facebook app on your smartphone, or tablets.
- Open the Facebook Homepage choose video you want.
- Next, copy the link of the video you select. After the selection, a drop-down menu appears. Click it tap on ‘copy link’ option.
- Once you copy the link, you find a pop-up menu. Further, a menu prompting at bottom now. It asks for whether you have to download the video. So, tap on the download button to download.
- A new screen appears which provides some details on the video that appears at the bottom of the screen.
- In the detailed menu, you find option to choose resolution quality of the video. So, choose the quality of the videos as per your convenience.
- Further, a next screen appears with two options. First you have to choose a download location to store your video. Second choose number of threads.
- Select the location where you want to save the video. Then select number of the network threads for faster downloading.
- Consequently, video will now start downloading.
- If you want to check the status of the download then go to the download notifications and see the download progress. Once the download concludes then you can watch the video without any trouble.